Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas) Aberdeen
|Job Field:||Oil & Gas|
Upstream Oil & Gas
|Speciality:||Project and Programme Management|
|Min Experience:||5 year(s)|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
I am currently looking for a Business Development Manager for an International Oil and Gas company opening up new offices in Aberdeen. You will have previous experience selling into the Aberdeen O&G market and ideally be based in Aberdeen although they may consider someone to work remotely.
Interviews are to be conducted on the 7/8 March so any interested candidates should get in contact immediately.
Oil Services Company currently seeking a self-motivated and driven individual with a proven track record of leading and delivering new business growth within the oil and gas industry in providing engineering, maintenance and operations services for the position of Business Development Manager based in Aberdeen.
The purpose of the role is to develop our business growth within the oil and gas industry across an assigned region whilst supporting commercial opportunities. Overall responsibility for continuous revenue growth across new and additional business opportunities whilst supporting where required operational implementation. This role offers career growth opportunities and exposure to a challenging environment where dynamic individuals can flourish.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
(Results this role is expected to accomplish)
1. Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
2. Identify opportunities for Business Acquisitions and Mergers.
3. Manage the Business Development process for business to ensure the Division achieves growth targets in all businesses.
4. Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to strategic proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
5. Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities
6. Lead competitive intelligence initiatives and conduct market surveys and determine strategies with company’s Senior Management.
7. Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
8. Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities and keep up to date on industry trends, competitors and client developments.
9. Develop business plans & take the lead role in delivering them
Person Specification – Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications / Personal Attributes
•Undergraduate University Degree Required in Engineering.
•5+ years minimum in Business Development or customer facing role.