P&ID Engineer/Designer – Switzerland
|Min Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000 (Negotiable)|
|Benefits:||Bonus + Benfits|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
I am currently looking for P&ID Engineers for a permanent position based in Switzerland.
You will be tasked with managing the project database and have experience in P&ID’s as well as PFD’s etc. They are currently using Bentley AutoPLANT and experience in this software is essential.
The client design chemical process plants so experience in the chemical industry is highly desirable.
Your daily responsibilities will include
• Providing the 2D CAD group the client approved P&ID symbol library, drawing framework and drawing header box.
• Prepare project specific instructions for P&ID development
• Ensure that all systems engineers use same set-up
• Fully understand the function and purpose of each item shown on the P&ID
• Identify design changes and participate in the approval process of changes
• Coordinate input from process engineering and other engineering disciplines onto the P&ID
• Set requirements and review pipe specification
• Take part in 3D model review
The role is due to start in 2 weeks for the right candidate and hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward through CV’s for an immediate conversation.