Programme Support Officer – NHS Estates
|Job Field:||Public Sector|
|Min Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£17 - £20 (Negotiable)|
|Benefits:||Salary Per Hr|
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
An initial 3 month fixed term contract with the opportunity for extension to work with the Programme Manager in delivering the cluster programme within the Estates Department.
The Trust has established a major project to improve both the quality and efficient use of its Estate, termed the Accommodation Cluster Programme. The programme is made up of a number of projects across the Trust’s geographical area, managed under a single programme.
The aim of the programme is the provision of centres established through the clustering of administrative and clinical functions currently undertaken in disparate properties, into single centres, termed ‘Hubs’. The hubs will provide fit-for-purpose accommodation and facilities for patients and the staff providing services.
• To provide support to the Accommodation Cluster Programme, and Programme Manager in relation to project coordination and design / layout
• To prepare Office layout proposals in relation to project proposals, based on the agreed Area and Accommodation Protocol, staff to accommodate and team / groupings
• To provide support to and undertake related administrative Programme related responsibilities, as directed by the Programme Manager to deliver projects within the Programme
• To work with staff and teams external to the project, providing support to ensure the timely delivery of information required for the delivery of the Programme / Project
• To undertake the preparation and review of data and information
• To communicate and feedback to project leads, as directed by the Project Manager
Experience and expertise
• Experience in office design and layout requirements and principles
• Knowledge of space planning regulations
• Computer literate, including Word processing, Spreadsheet usage and communication systems, e.g. Email. (The Trust is currently standardising on the MSOffice suite 2007)
• Work in a Project environment
• Correct and appropriate communication skills, e.g. telephone manner
• Work within the NHS