CAD Draughtsman / Engineer (OLE)
|Min Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Annual Salary:||£25,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable)|
|Benefits:||Basic Salary + Benefits
More Senior Position Available as well
Salary flexible dependant on right candidate matching skill set and qualifications
|UK Residency Required:||Yes|
Position: - CAD Draughtsman / Engineer (OLE)
Location: - Manchester
Reporting to: Professional Head of OLE Design
Purpose of the Role
You will be working as part of the Overhead Line Engineering Team and be responsible for the production of drawings for overhead catenary systems for Network Rail and Metro link Systems. This shall include minor design works, if required.
• Safety – Support the implementation of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) strategy, associated actions and resulting initiatives, to deliver continuous improvement.
• Profitability – Contribute towards the delivery for OLE design drawings to the budget associated with Work Packages.
• Quality – Provide quality OLE design drawings to support the Engineering Division.
• Respect – Develop and implement effective interpersonal relationships with other staff.
• Drawings of Overhead Catenary Systems, and minor design works.
• Allocation of drawings in line with design criteria
• Feasibility Studies
• Draught layouts and cross sections
• Represent the company at client meetings, as and when required
• A minimum of 5 years in Overhead Line Electrification drawing production.
• Knowledge of UK rail industry practice and familiarity with railway standards
• HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Experience of drawing layouts using computer software
• Experience of allocation and construction design
• Competent in the production of drawings using Microstation.
• Already on/previous experience of being on a Network Rail Accredited checker. (if required)
• OLE site surveys – Bridge and Height and stagger surveys
• Hold a current PTS
If you have this experience and skills please call Adrienne Cookson on 0113 285 5976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org