A fantastic new interesting and challenging opportunity exists with this leading provider of end-to-end solutions for heat networks. Working closely with local authorities, housing associations and private developers.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be primarily focused with being the external face of the business dealing directly with each client within your portfolio. You will be expected to develop a strong working relationship with your clients with the ultimate objectives of protecting existing revenues and realising additional growth through up-selling.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be fundamental to the growth and strategic plan of the organisation with the ability to create innovative and complex solutions that meet the client’s needs and expectations. Act as the lead point of contact for your client portfolio, building and nurturing long-lasting relationships and effectively manage your client’s lifecycle
- Influencing and networking with clients to build relationships at senior levels, identifying priority business needs
- Effectively managing your sales opportunity pipeline and building an accurate projected forecast
- Presenting your client accounts to your line manager and senior management teams if required
- Align with internal departments to review client’s current projects to ensure oversight and proactively work with other teams to manage risk
- Conduct regular client meetings in line with the contractual obligations, ensuring meetings and agendas are speaking the language of the client
- Handle all client related contractual queries that are raised ensuring that each is resolved in an effective, consistent and professional manner and to the satisfaction of the client
- Where necessary, attend residents’ meetings and forums to support your clients with any issues that they may have
- Oversee the project delivery of all schemes which fall into your client portfolio
- Compile detailed commercial proposals and present these to your customer
- Degree educated with a good level of work experience with an understanding of project delivery.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment, communicating clearly and efficiently at varying levels with client organisations and internal teams
- Familiar with usage of industry standard CRM systems, having successfully delivered results in a target-driven environment
- Clear understanding of a consultative selling sales process and delivery management associated with complex solutions
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- The ability to lead teams and motivate those around you.
- Good writing and oral skills with the ability to draft and deliver documents and presentations to a high standard.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally to developer strong partnerships with both clients and colleagues.
- Comprehensive PC Skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)
- An awareness of Project Management principles and experience of Project Delivery with any project related qualification a distinct advantage.
- A strong commercial background and acumen with experience of the housing and or energy sector being an advantage.
- You will ideally have demonstrable experience of selling services into the Metering, Billing and Communal Heating industry
Apex Engineering Recruitment is an employment agency acting on behalf of this company