Our client is a leading national Data and M&E contractor carrying out design, installation and servicing on a range of multi-million pound contracts throughout the UK.
This position will involve the successful planning and control of day-to-day activities in support of customer projects, in order to deliver them to the time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction objectives as defined by the Project Manager. You will provide technical expertise and guidance for Engineers and Project Team. You will also take responsibility for all resource both Labour and Material and be fundamental in the planning and procurement.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout any activities carried out.
- Ensure adherence to all Company policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure under direction, all works comply with Company standards and to meet and exceed client expectations
- Provide leadership for the Project Administration and Co-Ordination as well as the on-site Engineering resource and to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within.
- Participate within bid activity as requested by Senior Management and to work in conjunction with the Business Development Team.
- Upon request, to aid with input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets.
- Provide appropriate input to all reviews and reports in line with business procedures to ensure that the management team have full knowledge of the current status of the project.
- Manage all related activities to the successful completion of the projects.
- Ensure that positive relationships are maintained with the customer through efficient delivery of projects, with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements whilst supporting the Admin and Engineering Teams
- Experience of the installation of Structured Cabling Systems
- Fully conversant with the setup and operation of Fluke Analysers or Equivalent.
- The ability to locate and rectify faults on Structured Cabling and Voice systems.
- Ability to work from construction drawings
- Able to self-manage workload without supervision
- Able to use initiative and applying a forward-thinking mind set
- Retail experience preferable
- Experience of working within construction environments desirable.
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- Driving Licence
- UKATA (CAT A) Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS (or ECS) Card
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
Apex Resourcing Solutions is an employment business acting on behalf of this company