Having recently been awarded several new contracts this leading national Building Services Consultancy is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the client following the brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- HNC or equivalent, or ONC or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Design skills in particular specialisms
- Knowledge of Terms of agreement and Contract Documentation.
- Ability to produce detailed drawings.
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD.
- The ability to operate within ISO9001 & 14001 processes
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency