We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager on a permanent basis for an established M&E, Construction and Fit Out Contractor based in the north east.
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for the management and successful delivery of all electrical elements on a range of prestigious projects from conception to completion. Projects range from commercial developments, schools, colleges and universities.
- Developing existing and new client relationships to meet business requirements.
- Preparation of project estimates and tenders.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project including, procurement, cost control (invoicing/applications/variations/final accounts), management of on-site operatives, health & safety and liaising with clients and their representatives.
- Preparing method statements, risk assessments and technical reports specific to individual site requirements.
- Advise on buying of material requirements
- Procure subcontractors including understanding contractual requirements
- Manage works on site from both contractor and client side
- Create various reports i.e. validation, progress, flash or commissioning reports
Skills & Education
- Completed Electrical Apprenticeship
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Project Manager in a contracting environment.
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of projects for a range of sectors.
- Previous experience in the preparation of estimates and tenders.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Apex Engineering Solutions is a Recruitment agency working on behalf of this client.