We are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Install Engineers on behalf of well-recognised family run heating firm.
As the Installation Engineer, you will report to the Installations Manager and be responsible for installing domestic gas boiler and upgrading central heating systems across the Oldbury area.
- Install, replace and upgrade boilers and central heating systems in customers properties.
- Make sure installation are carried out to company standards and are completed within the agreed timescales.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service at all times and ensure that customer properties are left in a clean and tidy manner.
- Complete all work in accordance with company procedure, best practice, industry standards and current legislation.
- Take part in any training or courses organised by the company.
- Maintain regular contact with the Manager, administration personnel and colleagues to obtain instructions and resolve working problems.
Skills & Attributes
- Good customers service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently to identify and resolve problems.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Domestic Gas Tickets.
- Full UK Driving License.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency