Discipline: Industrial, Refrigeration
Speciality: Ammonia Handling, FGAS, Industrial, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Apply by: 17/11/2019
Min Experience: years
Our client, a rapidly expanding Refrigeration Service business are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to join their existing service department covering the London/ South East Region for a range of Industrial customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate.
Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within an Refrigeration Service role, with experience in both Industrial and Commercial refrigeration. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified and hold an Ammonia Handling certificate as a minimum! Company Van and all PPE will be provided.
* Service and Maintenance of Industrial and commercial plant and equipment.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified
* Demonstrable experience working in a Refrigeration Service role working on Industrial and Commercial systems
* Ammonia Handling Certified
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency