Due to additional works on existing contracts, our client, a specialist M&E Contractor and service provider, are looking for an experienced QA Gas Engineer to join their team working in the West Midlands.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Office and site-based role.
- Ensure all paperwork is returned and checked, and any further works actioned.
- Complete Work-in-Progress, Quality Checks and Health and Safety Audits whilst engineers on site.
- Assist the Department Manager with the day-to-day running of the contract.
- Adhere to all deadlines set and meet department objectives.
- Reporting on department performance to management.
- Complete ladder checks/tagging quarterly for direct staff and subcontractors.
- Liaise with the administration team to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Check engineer standards i.e. uniform, appearance, etc.
- Check engineer understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities/duties and Company Procedures.
- Complete weekly vehicle and equipment check on own van/tools.
Qualifications / Experience
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
- Gas Qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1 and appliances.
- An eye for detail.
- An approachable and positive role-model to the team.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, demonstrating the Phoenix values.
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures.
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
Company Van and Fuel Card
Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
Full Uniform and PPE
PDA / Phone or Tablet
Holidays increasing with length of service
Reduced Local Gym Membership
Training & Mentorship
Variety of Work
No Long Distance Travel