A fantastic new opportunity exists for an experienced CAD Technician to join this dynamic specialist Automotive design company. Your main responsibilities will be to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which are used for the design and installation of Motor Dealer Workshops. This is achieved using AutoCAD to create technical drawings and design plans.
- Generate detailed drawings accurately and efficiently.
- Process and check incoming drawings from contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control.
- Participate in the design and development of new and existing products.
- You should possess at least 2 years experience with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with standard proprietary PC software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An understanding of engineering and/or construction drawing and principles would be advantageous.
- Good communication, numeracy and IT skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to come up with practical solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good colour vision, and the ability to visualise designs in 3D.
- An interest in all things car-related will help you to be passionate about your work.
- Free parking.
- Modern air conditioned offices.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Frequent free fruit and chocolates.
- Free Fish ‘n’ Chip Fridays.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
Apex Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency acting on behalf of this company