Utility Surveyor’s (All Levels) Guildford
Post matching 'Civil & StructuralCivil & Structural'
We are currently in the market for a Utility Surveyor’s (All Level) to work in the Guildford area for an established Geospatial Consultancy. The company provide land surveying services to a number of different sectors and projects.
The position is based in Guildford however, will include travel UK wide depending on the job location. Candidates must be flexible to stay overnight in numerous locations (Expenses paid for)
- You will be required to know in depth a range of Utility Surveying styles in order to complete work across different site within the UK. These include, GPR, High and low frequency Penetrating Radar, Radio Detection, Drainage surveys and GPS location positioning
- Self manage your workload accordingly to meet deadlines with client and business SLA’s
- Be responsible for your works Quality Assurance of compliance to contractual obligations
- You will survey your own work in lines with regulations
- Have a flexible approach to any adhoc duties you may need to complete to help the wider business on new and existing projects
- A professional approach is required
- Reduce down time on projects where necessary
- Undergo any additional training which is offered to develop skills further
Skills & Attributes
Previous working experience using;
- Ground Penetrating Radar (high and low frequency)
- GPR in mark-out mode
- Radio Detection
- Drainage Surveys
- Topographical survey techniques
- GPS Location and positioning
- Previous Utility Surveying is essential
- Excellent data processing and data interpretation skills
- Ability to multi-task to complete individual tasks and manage the tasks of others whilst on a project
- Good report writing skills
- Applicants must have a clean driving license.
For more information about this position please contact Charlotte Noad on 0113 2453309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no posts matching your criteria.