We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to join a leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that operate throughout the Uk and overseas.
The Document Controller will be responsible for managing and monitoring the flow of documentation for a wide range of prestigious projects throughout the Uk.
- Manage the flow of documentation/drawings for multiple projects (20 to 30 at any given time)
- Upload information onto document management systems.
- Distribute incoming information to relevant parties.
- Carry out Quality Assurance checks to ensure accuracy of information.
- Ensure that company procedures are followed with regard to the flow of information, and contribute to QA procedure review, upgrade, and implementation.
- Receive, evaluate and distribute documents in line with current processes.
- Develop processes to maximise efficiencies in document distribution.
- Previous demonstrable experience as a Document Controller
- Experience as a Document Controller experience will ideally have been gained within a Building Services consultancy or similar
- Experienced in Conject/Aconex and/or 4Projects
- Proven ability of distributing 200 to 400 drawings at a time, across 20 to 30 live projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication at all levels, internally and externally
- Work under own initiative to short deadlines
NOTE:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency