Why are we different?
Apex Engineering Recruitment offer an honest and refreshing approach to recruitment. We work hard to find the right person with the exact type of skills you are looking for, but if we can’t, we’ll tell you, and will endeavour to find an alternative solution that works.
The moment your vacancy is registered with Apex Engineering Recruitment, we will write to confirm the position and the course of action to be taken. We aim to respond within 48 hours by phone, fax or e-mail, with regular updates.
- CVs will be sifted and selected based on the criteria set down by you. (We believe in sending quality CVs – not quantity)
- We are not targeted on activity levels, (like all other agencies are) therefore we will not send you irrelevant CVs, send unsuitable candidates for interviews, call when we have nothing specific to tell you…. all these factors waste your time.
We won’t harass you, we will only contact you if:
- We have a candidate who we feel will be an asset to your company
- We are following up a CV – so we can give feedback to the candidate
- We are following up feedback from an interview
- We are following up an offer made to a candidate and giving you feedback on their thoughts. The main objective, is opening the channels for ‘constructive communication’
What do we offer?
- Database search – access to an extensive and regularly updated database of quality candidates.
- Job postings on our agency website
- Postings on specialist external job boards – ensuring your vacancies reach the widest possible audience.
- Trade journals, national and local press advertising – clients can benefit from our increased buying power by receiving reduced rates on advertising.
- Executive Search and Selection – consultants utilise our extensive network of contacts across a variety of disciplines to identify and encourage interest from high calibre professionals who may be looking to make their next career move.
- Individually tailored Service Level Agreements
- Flexible fee structure
- Enhanced rebate period