We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Structural CAD Technician on behalf of a Structural Engineering consultancy based in the East Midlands who specialise in structural design and façade development for prestigious building projects throughout the Uk and overseas.
- Provide design and analysis assistance on a range of high profile engineering projects
- Provide technical support to colleagues for the design and preparation of bids and tenders
- Carry out structural engineering designs for high value structural engineering schemes.
- Assist in carrying out Structural and Architectural detailing in a range of external façade materials in both 2D and 3D format
- Assist in developing systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD system is used effectively.
- Making sure that drawing production follows company standards.
- AutoCAD drawing and detailing for a range of materials including precast concrete, steel, brick, block and stonework.
Skills & Attributes
- Ideally degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Highly motivated and career-minded
- Strong interest in civil and structural engineering
- A knowledge of Revit and BIM would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with clients and work as part of a team