We are currently recruiting for a Land Surveyor on behalf of an industry-leading organisation who specialise in carrying out Land and Utility Surveys for clients throughout the Uk.
Established over 12 years ago the company pride themselves on the Quality, Service and Value they provide to their customers and operate across a range of sectors including Energy, Highways, Rail and Construction.
Working on a wide range of projects the Land Surveyor will be responsible for the gathering of data in order to produce Topographical and Measured Building Surveys.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels.
- Grid line setting out for the internals.
- Precise Levelling.
- As built surveys.
- Topographical surveys.
- Measured building surveys – floorplans, elevation, section.
- Laser Scanning.
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning your work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Preparing survey reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant Engineering/Surveying degree is preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Land Surveyor on a range of projects.
- Competency in all aspects of temporary works with a detailed understanding of quality control and construction safety.
- The ability to use SCC for processing.
- Working knowledge of MBS and elevation surveys.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency