Expansion and continued growth has created a need for a Senior Electrical Engineer on a long term contract basis. Working for this leading, award winning Building Services consultancy.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineers role will be to oversee junior staff and undertake engineering designs, provide project management and administration duties and to monitor design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will also be responsible for undertaking fee assessments and providing fee bids for projects as directed
- To implement company procedures policy.
- To carry out Electrical design and project management of various types of projects in accordance with the company aims and policies.
- To manage design team and provide Electrical engineering support to all Electrical engineers
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings on all aspects of the projects.
- Carry out surveys and produce reports.
- Carry out quality inspections of projects.
- Use CAD systems in line with the company procedures.
- Monitor financial aspects of projects.
- Formulate Electrical standards within the organisation.
- Qualified to at least HNC or Degree Level
- Worked in a consultancy or a large contractor in a design capacity
- Project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and software type
- Production of tender packages
- Carrying out tender analysis of returned tender packages
- Production of budget costings for all aspects of services
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out on-site project management
- Production of condition reports
- Management of more junior staff.
- Direct Client Liaison