Due to their ongoing success this well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Associate Civil Engineer to join their team. You will be expected to work on a variety of projects assisting teams in the design and development of major infrastructure and highway schemes.
- Experienced team leader, working with regional and national customers.
- Impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment.
- Must have the ability to influence development and infrastructure master-planning using knowledge of Highways Act 1980, Water industry Act 2004, Land Drainage Act, New Roads and Street works Act, and other statutory Instruments.
- Experience in production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for customer projects.
- Understanding of financial control when acting as a project manager.
- Involvement in identification and management of project risks and preparation of risk assessments.
- Ability to carry out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with a professional status.
- Demonstrable passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals.
- Ability to generate work while leading a team and providing team management.
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to challenges.
- Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs.
- Confident in dealing with complex issues.
- Applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Experience and good capabilities with AutoCAD 2D Drafting required.
- Ability and knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Knowledge of PDS Site Developer / Civil 3D or similar Infrastructure design software.
- Knowledge of Flow / Micro-drainage or similar hydraulic design software, TEDDS, and other industry recognised software.
Apex Engineering Recruitment are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of this company