Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator on behalf of a successful MEP contractor and lighting manufacturer based in Gloucestershire.
Established over 15 years, they offer Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Services. They can provide the full Design, Supply, Installation and Maintenance package. They have a huge client portfolio across sectors such as commercial, retail, leisure, health, education and more.
The Projects Administrator is a fast paced ever changing position, often requiring the ability to multi-task & operate to tight time constraints.
We are seeking someone who is committed, able to contribute to improving the efficiency and quality of the delivery team.
- Assist with the organisation of works of the delivery team.
- Provide general office support
- Assist with more complex support work, collate, record, extract and distribute data and information as required.
- Working on our OfficeNet platform (Business Operating System) updating and managing on a regular basis
- Monitoring and updating sub contractor documentation – liaising (with guidance) with contractors ensuring we have required documentation and information.
- Carrying out various procedures such as obtaining security clearance for company operatives
- Assisting the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Monitoring and updating H&S records
- Contributing to meetings with delivery team
- Answer incoming telephone calls, field and distribute as required.
- Take delivery of and issue post daily.
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Filing, scanning, lamination, issuing stock
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally previous experience in an admin role
- A good command of English
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel & Word
- Excellent written skills, customer care and communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and committed & willing to learn new skills.
- Be methodical and pay particular attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise tasks and workloads.
- Enjoy and be able to work within and as part of a team.
- Show understanding and have the ability to apply themselves working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have a can-do approach, finding solutions to challenges that arise.
- Show flexibility and initiative within the role.
- Communication skills
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency