Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Post matching 'Facilities ManagementFacilities Management'
A new opportunity has been created for a Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, to join this leading national Data & Building Services Contractor. The role will involve providing supervision & technical support to a team of engineers and specialist sub-contractors.
The role requires a hands-on approach to works and will involve completion of quotes for remedial works with associated RAMS, as well as being part of the team delivering the works.
You will be responsible for ensuring Operatives and Sub Contractors are compliant from a technical perspective from commencement to completion of works, providing support to them as is reasonably required.
- Ensure all the operatives and specialist sub-contractors are maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
- Plan and manage the team’s departmental activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
- Manage project scope and implementation of change control strategy and escalate where necessary.
- Manage and set direction for all reporting staff, ensuring regular formal open forums take place with all team members in respect of all aspects of the team’s performance against agreed targets.
- Develop relevant personal skills and capability through planning and attending training course, subject to Business approval.
- Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
- Engage and manage subcontract resource.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Organise work groups and team meetings.
- Cross reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
- Act as a liaison to the relevant team/department Manager
- Work closely with customer representatives to ensure project is delivering agreed outputs.
The successful candidate should be experienced in the following key areas;
- Small Works projects; planned and reactive maintenance Supervision and management.
- Report writing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages.
- Apprentice Trained/NVQ 3 minimum
- Level 3 Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above.
- IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)
- Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent.
Advantageous but not essential
- Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Systems C&G 2396 or equivalent.
- NICEIC QS Experience.
- Design Package familiarity with ability to undertake for small works e.g. single circuit cable calculation.
- AutocadLT or similar with ability to undertake for small works e,g, drawing amends, input for very small works.
Apex Engineering Recruitment is an employment business acting on behalf of this company
There are no posts matching your criteria.