Post matching 'Facilities ManagementFacilities Management'
Due to additional works on existing contracts, our client, a specialist M&E Contractor and service provider, are looking for an experienced Contracts Supervisor to join their team working in the West Midlands.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Surveying properties.
- Completing Work-in-Progress, Quality Checks and Health and Safety Audits whilst engineers on site.
- Build and maintain relationships with client(s), tenants and external customers.
- Adhere to all deadlines set and meet department objectives.
- Oversee Engineer workloads.
- Ensure targets are met
- Ensure installation paperwork is returned and checked, and any remedial works planned, completed, etc.
- Hold Toolbox Talks with direct staff and subcontractors.
- Attend weekly office meetings (performance to KPIs).
- Complete ladder checks/tagging quarterly for direct staff and subcontractors.
- Liaise with the administration team to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
- Investigate any complaints, ensuring the Company Complaint Procedure is followed.
- Check engineer standards i.e. uniform, appearance, etc.
- Check engineer understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities/duties and Company Procedures.
- Complete weekly vehicle and equipment check on own van/tools.
- Complete van audits (all engineer vans checked monthly) ensuring they are clean and tidy, roadworthy and the van information pack is present.
- Act as first point of call for the Contract team, including administration and engineers, for any complaints, grievances, or issues they may have.
Qualifications / Experience
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
- Gas Qualifications
- Extensive experience of the industry
- An approachable and positive role-model to the team.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, demonstrating the Phoenix values.
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures.
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times.
· Company Van and Fuel Card
· Tools including Gas Analyser and Van Stock
· Full Uniform and PPE
· PDA / Phone or Tablet
· Company Pension
· Holidays (increased with length of service)
· Staff Discounts
· Company Events
· Reduced Local Gym Membership
· Training & Mentorship
· Variety of Work
There are no posts matching your criteria.