Post matching 'Facilities ManagementFacilities Management'
We are currently recruiting for a Fabric Engineer on behalf of one of the UK’s leading building services companies.
Established over 40 years, their head office is based in London, and they also have several over offices across the nation. They are known for their services in M&E, FM, Design and Construction.
They are a well-known company with hundreds of employees working for them. They work in a range of sectors including commercial, residential, health and transport.
This is working on a hard FM contract which carries out service and maintenance work on a rail transport contract in Wales.
As the Fabric Engineer, you will have experience in a similar role, be competent, qualified in relevant trade, and able to deliver high-quality maintenance and reactive repairs across multiple disciplines.
- Duties include repairing and painting benches, paiting shelters and poster frames, reglazing shelters and poster frames, graffiti removal and general fabric works.
- To ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM’s are completed within the contract defined time SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Ensure the Client, Customer and Team are ‘kept in the loop’ through feedback and regular updates.
- Contribute to the delivery of a quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer.
- Communicate daily with helpdesk/Supervisor regarding status of PPM and Reactive tasks.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
Skills & Attributes
- Time served Fabric engineer with a maintenance background.
- Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance.
- Qualified in relevant trades (i.e: Carpentry, plastering, decorating or equivalent)
- Strong, demonstrable competencies in building services trades.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety.
- Competent in the use of computers and data handling including Microsoft Office systems.
Note:- Apex Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency
There are no posts matching your criteria.