Senior Mechanical Engineer
Post matching 'ManufacturingManufacturing'
A fantastic new opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join this dynamic specialist Automotive design company.
As the Senior Engineer you will work with a Junior Engineer in a two person team, installing garage equipment (vehicle lifts, brake testers, inspection equipment, oil, air & water systems, cabinets etc) into motor vehicle workshops, primarily for prestige vehicle brands such as Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW and Jaguar Landrover.
- Military experience in an engineering-related discipline;
- OR mechanical, hydraulic or electrical experience in industry.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- IT Literate.
- Willing to work away from home throughout the week – This role involves working away 3-4 nights per week at various client sites throughout the UK.
- Excellent salary of £30-40k pa dependent on experience and skills PLUS approximately £6-10k pa voluntary overtime.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, plus voluntary overtime
- Up to 30 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Annual working away bonus of up to £4k pa accrued with length of service
- Fully racked allocated work van Mercedes Sprinter or VW Crafter vans with aircon, plus Hilti Fleet Tools, Phones & Tablets, and high quality uniform all provided.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Apex Resourcing Solutions is an employment business acting on behalf of this company
There are no posts matching your criteria.