Post matching 'ManufacturingManufacturing'
A full order book, and continued growth has created a new opportunity for a Buyer to join this international multi-billion pound manufacturer of machinery for the subsea industry.
As the Buyer your main duties & responsibilities will involve purchasing goods and services at the best possible price and quality, as required by the company to the timescale dictated by the required.
- To ensure timely purchase order placement in line with planned demand for ‘Designated Suppliers’
- To manage ‘Designated Suppliers’ cost delivery and quality
- To ensure timely receipt of items ordered from ‘Designated Suppliers’
- Obtain quotations ad-hoc as requested from internal customers record and return
- Expediting un-received orders as required ensuring no late deliveries
- Communicate effectively at any level within the business as circumstances dictate
- Resolve any query invoices to aid the cash-flow of the business within the month of issue
- Perform basic clerical duties within the department
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by the department manager
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times
- Carry out job related tasks safely constantly operating to good working practices
- Min 2 years purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment (essential)
- MRP experience preferred but not essential
- Understand Technical Drawings (desirable)
- Good computer skills competent with Microsoft packages specifically excel
- Good accuracy skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on occasion to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Numerate, detail oriented and articulate
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing job requirements
- Min 3 Years operation within a manufacturing environment
- Experience within an Engineering manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Competent with MRP Systems and their related tasks
Apex Resourcing Solutions is an employment business acting on behalf of this client
There are no posts matching your criteria.