Post matching 'Mechanical & ElectricalMechanical & Electrical'
We have an exciting new opportunity for a HIU Engineer to join a Heat Interface Unit specialist company based in London.
This pivotal role will be responsible for the effective delivery of planned and emergency works. The role will involve performing reactive, service and installation works on HIU, in high end residential sites and more.
This position requires travel and work London wide.
- You will be tasked with duties such as; repair, service and install HIUs, thermal stores and cylinders to communal dwelling systems, replacing thermostatic valves, pump, radiators and other associated equipment, repair of pipework and attend breakdowns.
- Responsible for ensuring all works are allocated and completed to time, cost and quality standards, managing your workload effectively.
- Responsible for the self-delivery of a commercial service that complies with all legislative and regulatory requirements in respect of directly employed operatives.
- Responsible for taking water samples and passing them onto companies preferred test facilities, ensuring system cleanliness.
- Be prepared to work on various types of system i.e. reactive works, planned maintenance, installations, capital works.
- Maintain effective OPIs and KPIs to ensure time, quality, cost and customer service standards are met.
Skills & Attributes
- Plumbing experience, a proven track record in dealing with all aspects of plumbing, dealing with complex and conflicting demands.
- Experience and knowledge of HIU’s is advantageous.
- Experience of working within the housing sector is advantageous, as is a solid understanding of legislation surrounding maintenance and property management.
- We are looking for someone who can take ownership and who has a proven track record of self-supervision.
- In depth knowledge of plumbing heating systems of all types is essential as is understanding of S plan & Y plan electrical systems.
- Full UK Driving License.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency.
There are no posts matching your criteria.