Post matching 'Mechanical & ElectricalMechanical & Electrical'
Continued growth of his leading contractor has created a new opportunity for an experienced Electrical Estimator to strengthen their electrical contracting team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with previous experience in a similar role to join a thriving, fast paced electrical engineering and contracting business.
- Preparation and submission of electrical quotations & tenders.
- Ensuring tender documents are correct and technically accurate researching materials, equipment, and labour costs.
- Producing material lists & obtaining quotations from suppliers.
- Developing customer relations and solid working relationships.
- Attending site meetings with customers to review, interpret, and understand customer electrical specifications/requirements.
- After sales support to the electrical team, implement/communicate equipment selection types and design.
- Preparation of the required documentation in order to progress the work on site from quotation stage into an active project/contract and site attendance to hand over to the electrical installation team.
- Assisting the Electrical Department Manager with ad-hoc duties
- File Preparation
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel , Word & Outlook.
- At least three years’ experience in electrical estimating & tendering.
- Sound knowledge within the electrical installation & relevant electrical City & Guilds vocational qualifications.
- Strong work ethic and able to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Able to communicate and build relationships in a professional manner.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings.
There are no posts matching your criteria.