Mechanical Project Manager
Post matching 'Mechanical & ElectricalSenior Appointments'
Having been awarded several new lucrative contracts this national Building Services Contractor is recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager. This is a challenging and interesting position to join a rapidly expanding business. You will be involved in a range of Retail and Health projects, ranging in value from £100K to £3M in value. Due to their prestigious client base they have continued to grow throughout the pandemic and have a very healthy order book for 2021 and into 2022.
Reporting to the Lead Project Manager responsible for ensuring all contracts are completed on time, to a high standard and each project is maximised on returns.
Your duties will include
- To receive and review drawings and specifications from client or main contractor
- To resolve discrepancies with the client
- To ensure work is carried out to a high standard
- To ensure each contract is maximised on returns
- To maintain good working relationships with clients and main contractors
- To complete company paperwork clearly and legibly
- To record variations to contract and provide information to QS
- To assist interims and final account payments
- Complete monthly cost to complete (WIP) on all live projects every month
- Review all tender information on handover on each project from the Estimating Team
- Read, understand and implement the Company Health and Safety Policy and QA at all times
- NVQ Level 1 in Mechanical Installation
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in mechanical installations
- Demonstrated competence in the use of standard commercial communications and word/date processing equipment and applications
- Retail and /or Health project experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of managing projects from £100K to £3M in value
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and statutory bodies
- Accuracy and precision in preparation of documents
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- To hold a full UK Driving License
Apex Engineering Recruitment is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of this client
There are no posts matching your criteria.