Post matching 'MaintenanceTrades & Labour'
We are currently recruiting on behalf of this well-established, reputable specialist contractor based near Leeds working throughout the Yorkshire region. They provide fire and security services such as Fire alarms, emergency lighting, Intruder alarms, CCTV, access control and many more.
A full order book and several new contracts has created a need for experienced Fire and Security Engineers.
- Attending sites to undertake the maintenance of security systems carrying out necessary fault finding
- Installing new systems and ensuring that all paperwork is carried out accurately and promptly.
- Provide quotes for small works
- Supervision and personal development of trainees.
- Promoting the full range of fire protection services that they can offer their customers
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- At least 2 + years knowledge of open and closed protocol Intruder Alarms, Access Control and CCTV
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License
- Hold Technical qualifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills for security systems, including networked/IP systems.
- Excellent communication skills with customers whilst carrying out works at customer sites.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a clean, tidy and professional work ethic at all times.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environments, products and requirements.
- Being able to interpret building plans and create systems as installed and zone plans.
- Reporting of any changes or deficiencies with newly installed or existing alarm systems.
- Accurate and legible completion of work reports and NSI certification.
Please note – Training will be provided if required
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
Apex Resourcing Solutions is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of this company
There are no posts matching your criteria.