Discipline: Airconditioning, Refrigeration
Speciality: Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £30000 - £33000
Apply by: 11/10/2019
Min Experience: years
Our client, a growing provider of nationwide Refrigeraiton / AC services to a range of commercial clients are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration/AC Engineer to join their existing team in the West Yorkshire Region. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Candidates must have demonstrable experience working within an on both Refrigeraiton and Air Conditioning systems including Coldroom, Splits, VRF’s and Extraction systems. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified. GAS Safe qualifcations are advantageous but not essential. Company Van and all PPE will be provided. This position is available for an immediate start.
Hours – 40 hour week – Flexible start time.
On Call – 1 in 6 – £125 p/week
All Overtime is paid at premium rates. Plus door to door travel paid.
* Service and Maintenance of Refrigeration and AC systems including Coldrooms, Display Cabinets, Gas fired, water chilled and split AC systems
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified – Cat 1
*Gas Safe Qualifications (Advantageous)
* Demonstrable experience working in a Refrigeration /Air conditioning Service role.
* Full UK Driving Licence
*Candidates must be able to pass a DBS Check
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency