The primary function of this role is to provide preventative and reactive service maintenance to a range of electronic and mechanical fuel dispensing equipment and associated petrol retail forecourt equipment in various locations throughout the UK. Working independently as part of a team you will provide the highest standards in customer excellence and operate with defined EHS processes and procedures.
- Fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance on a range of mechanical and electronic petrol forecourt equipment including although not exclusively: fuel dispensing pumps; POS; pump controllers; tank gauges; DCDs; tank probes; submerged pump systems and integral PA systems.
- Completion of planned preventative maintenance programs
- Assessment and reporting of accidental damage for costing purposes
- Commissioning of new and refurbished sites
- Inventory management of van stock
- Verification – calibration of new and refurbished fuel dispensers
- Completion of site surveys
- Confined space entry – maintenance of some equipment requires access and working in confined spaces
- Electronic /Electrical understanding
- Mechanical competence
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised as part of a regional team
- Able to solve problems both methodically and intuitively
- IT Literate