We are currently recruiting for a number of Graduate Mechanical Design Engineers to join a leading organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke automated machinery for major blue chip clients throughout the Uk and overseas.
- Generate layout and detailed engineering drawings for the manufacture of industrial machinery
- Undertake engineering calculation and drawings
- Discuss and develop solutions to meet customer requirements,
- Liaising with stakeholders – customers, suppliers, colleagues
- International travel to customer sites to undertake site survey
- Generate drawings using AutoCAD & Solid Works
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Contribute to information systems development
- To strive for continuous improvement and share best practice
- Compile and collate final contract documentation for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
Skills & Attributes
- Degree in a relevant BEng discipline
- AutoCAD/Solid Works experience
- Excellent oral and written English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Team player – you must be a self-starter and also be able to work on your own initiative and work well within multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with colleagues, customers, contractors, suppliers in a competitive and commercial environment
- Ability to analyse problems, make sound decisions and create innovate solutions.
- Keen attention to detail and the drive to keep on learning.
- Current and valid driving license
Note: Apex Engineering are acting as an employment agency.