We are currently recruiting for a Groundsperson on behalf of a specialist organisation who develop, install and maintain turf systems for sporting venues and arenas throughout the Uk.
As part of the national maintenance team the Groundsperson will work at a range of high profile sporting venues to help maintain natural, hybrid and synthetic turf systems as required.
- Preparing and maintaining sporting facilities, including artificial surfaces to recognised national standards and to the satisfaction of all
- Providing grounds staff support as required for matches/fixtures.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties.
- The successful candidate may need to work independently at different sites as part of the national maintenance team.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience as a Groundsman or similar
- A full understanding of field markings
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Must also be able to work without supervision
- Relevant qualification in turf management (L2 Work Based Diploma or similar)
- Spraying certificate, PA1 & PA6 Knapsack spraying and weed killing (Desirable)
- Full, clean driving licence