Discipline: Industrial, Maintenance, Refrigeration
Speciality: Ammonia Handling, FGAS, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £45000 - £48000
Apply by: 22/12/2017
Min Experience: 5 years
We are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to join our clients existing service department covering the North West Region for a range of Industrial and Commercial ( Non Supermarket) customers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to grow in the current economic climate. Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within an Refrigeration Service role, with experience in both Industrial and Commercial refrigeration. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified and hold an Ammonia Handling certificate as a minimum! Company Van and all PPE will be provided.
* Service and Maintenance of Industrial and commercial plant and equipment.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified
* Demonstrable experience working in a Refrigeration Service role working on Industrial and Commercial systems
* Ammonia Handling Certified