Discipline: Industrial, Mechanical
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £33000 - £36000
Apply by: 31/08/2018
Min Experience: years
We are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Service Engineer on behalf of a leading service company operating within the heavy industrial sector offering mechanical, electrical and control services.
Due to company growth, we are looking to recruit an Mechanical Service Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be requried to provide Mechanical support on a number of industrial sites including process plants, power stations, utilities, aggregate production sites, CHP plants and Petrochemical.
Ideally candidates will be time served within an mechanical field with demontsrable experience carrying out maintenance/ service works within heavy engineering sites.
* Maintain, repair and overhaul various equipment assets such as pumps, turbines, valves, gearbox, conveyors, coolers etc.
* Diagnosing mechanical problems
* Keeping mechanical maintenance and inspection logs/reports up to date
* Respond to reactive maintenance call outs
* At all times comply with Health and Safety regulations
*Candidates must be time served within an Mechanical discipline
*Demonstrable experienece carrying out Maintenance/Service within heavy engineering sectors ( Power stations, Utilities, Aggregate production sites, CHP plants and Petrochemical)
*Strong working knowledge of rotating equipment
* Experience within the Aggregate industry would be an advantage
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency