Discipline: Electrical, Manufacturing, Production
Speciality: 17th Edition, Electrical, Panel Building
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £23000 - £25000
Apply by: 05/11/2017
Min Experience: 3 years
Due to continual growth, we are currently recruiting a Panel Wirer to join our client on a permanent basis in Scarborough. This is a permanent role based on Days Monday – Friday. These roles will be available for experienced apprentice trained Fitters who are looking for a permanent role within a well-established and well known organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Panel Wiring and Electrical/ Mechanical Assembly. Overtime is available being paid at premium rates. Candidates must be able to follow electrical wiring diagrams.
• Mechanical assembly of hardware utilising a range of fabrication and fitting skills.
• Electrical panel wiring
• Utilise cable preparation equipment to manufacture standard cable kits and loom harnesses.
• Utilise laser engraving and printing equipment to manufacture labels and tags.
• Complete manufacturing and quality documentation related to the assembly process.
• Achieve the expected levels of workmanship as defined in the company working standards.
• Complete projects within the specified “route” time and report variances affecting time booking.
• Apply rigorous health and safety practices at all times.
• Inspect materials prior to fitting, document and report defects through the company QA system.
• Contribute ideas to change product designs and system processes to improve efficiency, quality and safety.
• Have a flexible approach to work duties and responsibilities to support the overall needs of the business.
• Electrical OR Mechanical qualifications are desirable
• Excellent all-round assembly / Panel Wiring experience
• 16th / 17th Edition qualified (Ideal)