We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of an engineering company that manages the complete mechanical engineering process including design, supply and installation.
They have a client base which boasts some of the biggest names in the construction sector. Mainly working within the Heating and Ventilation industries they provide a range of services including surveying through to design and installation.
- Supervising and managing multiple projects from start to end through each of their phases: Survey, design and installation.
- Specification of client requirement during initial meetings or site inspections.
- Producing costs and evaluating subcontractors’ costs and technical proposals.
- Managing costs through the project life.
- Designing and reviewing designs for bespoke components using CAD (Solidworks and Autocad)
- Producing technical documentation for each project including method statements and risk assessments.
- Supervising the installations.
- Ensure all H&S requirements are implemented.
- Managing subcontractors on site.
- Carrying out accurate measurements and site surveys.
Skills & Attributes
- Mechanical Engineering background.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager.
- Ability to oversee projects from inception to completion.
- Heating and Ventilation industry experience (preferred)
- Technical and design understanding.
- CAD experience (preferred but not essential)
- IOSH or NEBOSH an advantage.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency.