Speciality: CO2, FGAS, Pack Systems, Refrigeration
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £41000 - £45000
Apply by: 19/01/2018
Min Experience: 4 years
We are looking to recruit a number of Refrigeration Engineer to join our nationwide clients existing supermarket service department covering the North West Region. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a leading, stable company who are continuing to win new contracts around the UK. Ideally candidates will have demonstrable experience working within a Refrigeration Service role, with in depth knowledge of Pack Systems. Candidates MUST be F-GAS certified with C02 experience and relevant certs . Company Van and all PPE will be provided.
This provide an opportunity to join a growing business offering an above market package for the right candidate.
This is a days based role working Monday – Friday 0830 – 1730
Realistic earnings in excess of £45k for 48 hour week + OT + On Call
JOB ROLE Key Responsibilities
* Service and Maintenance of commercial plant and equipment.
* Carrying out maintenance tasks to a high standard.
* Completing SOP tasks.
* Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner.
Skill set and qualifications
* Candidates must be F-Gas certified
* Demonstrable experience working in a Refrigeration Service role.
* C02 qualified
*Full UK Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency