Continued growth has created a new and exciting opportunity at this well-established, leading energy provider for a Bid Coordinator. The role will involve coordinating the completion and submission of high-quality and high-impact pre-tender material, tenders, presentations, and associated documents.
- Coordinate bid activities for the company and work with the assigned bid team to assist with the production of high-quality bid material
- Write coherent and compelling content for tender opportunities (market information, PQQ, ITT).
- Lead the management of bid process – reviewing bid notices, preparing bid plans, tracking wins and losses and producing a report.
- Provide input into management information on the progress of existing opportunities and in-bid activity as required.
- Support the Sales and Client Development teams in delivering sales projects from initial expression of interest, through to final client acquisition and handover to operational business.
- Coordinate bids, working in partnership with the appointed business development manager to deliver agreed outputs within timescales set by the client.
- Contribute to the review and design of bid materials to ensure that these are consistent with market expectations of a leading-edge provider.
- Manage the Bid library to ensure this is kept up to date and relevant
- Keep the CRM updated.
The successful candidate should possess the following key attributes;
- Preferably Degree educated.
- Organised, disciplined and takes a structured approach to tasks
- The ability to build strong relationships on a cross-functional basis at all levels within the business, as well as with key external stakeholders
- A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style
- Strong written communication skills and experience of writing (essays/dissertation/projects), ideally technical writing.
- High level of personal organisation and time management, as well as ability to work flexibly
- Adept at creating and managing documents in standard Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects)
- Have experience in a business development environment
- Be experienced in producing high quality written work to tight deadlines
- Be an excellent communicator, working effectively with a wide range of people across an organisation
- Be organised, managing a complex and dynamic workload in a professional manner
Apex Engineering Recruitment is an employment agency acting on behalf of this company