Increased work load has created an opportunity for two experienced Bid Writers to join this rapidly expanding Contractor for 3 to 6 months.
- Writer in submissions, PQQs and tenders, agreeing strategy with the Sector Teams, ensuring adequate resources are available to complete the submission, managing resources and ensure all content is in place.
- Creation of high quality PQQ and bid documents, including writing and editing content (text and graphics) and document production
- Management of bid document production, including championing best practice in planning and organisation and ensuring compliance with business development process, style and brand guidance
- Co-ordination of bid information in conjunction with the Bid Information Administrator/Co-ordinator
- Contribution to development and implementation of the Bid Improvement Plan
- Building and developing relationships with the operational teams
- Responsible for client presentations, preparing for interviews and organising site visits as required
- MUST HAVE Knowledge of bid writing in Facilities Management or a similar background
- Detailed knowledge and experience of bid writing in public and private sectors
- Exemplary written English/writing style
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs essential. Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly desirable
- Degree level in relevant subject or equivalent
Apex Engineering Solutions is a Recruitment Consultancy acting on behalf of this company.