6 month plus contracts exist at this leading international organisation based in their North Yorkshire manufacturing plant.
The main purpose of the role is to assemble and test the electronic/electrical components, subassemblies and assemblies.
- Assemble electronic/electrical subassemblies from schematic diagrams, drawings or verbal instructions and following works order instructions to ISO9001 standards
- Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards, SMT, transformer assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc
- Carry out heavy-duty cable wiring, deck cable assembly, and control system outfitting
- Perform limited troubleshooting and testing of assemblies
- Perform limited computer controlled operations
- Ensures assembly/sub-assembly build times are met to maintain department efficiency target of 100%
- Ensures assembly/sub assembly build times are met for major project schedule into integration dates and tooling/spares WO completion dates
- Complete all necessary documentation according to the requirements, (including timesheets, ECN etc.)
- Carry out job tasks safely using good working practices
- Carry out all assembly work to the required department quality standards
Skills & Qualifications:
- ONC in electrical/electronic required but not essential.
- 18th Edition accreditation preferred.
- A good understanding of electrical/electronic systems essential.
- Technical competence in Low voltage AC/DC panel wiring/looming, High voltage installations, Control/Data systems and Fibre Optic handling/termination.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and sketches
- Good organisational and communication skills required
- Must be able to work under pressure and the ability to manage specific details
- Some travelling may be required.
Note:- Apex Resourcing Solutions is a recruitment business acting on behalf of this client