Speciality: Buying, Purchasing
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £ - £
Apply by: 20/09/2019
Min Experience: years
Due to an increase in work load, our internationally recognised Engineering client based North of York are looking to expand their purchasing team by recruiting a Buyer. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a demonstrable background working within a buying/ purchasing role within an engineering / manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will be required to manage all aspects of procurement within the supply base resulting in continuous output. You will need to ensure that all purchase orders are placed to ensure materials arrive in a timely manner to meet demand.
Skills & Attributes
• Demonstrable experience within a purchasing role within an engineering/ manufacturing environment.
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage work pressure.
• Good understanding of an MRP system – Ideally Navision/ SAP
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook literate.
• Excellent communication skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency