Discipline: Electrical, Industrial, Maintenance, Plant, Service, Utilities
Speciality: 17th Edition, Actuators, Control Panels, Conveyors, Electrical, HV, Industrial, Maintenance, Mining, Overhaul, Power Stations, Repair, Utilities
UK Residency Required: No
Salary: £33000 - £36000
Benefits: Company Vehicle + Overtime
Apply by: 26/10/2018
Min Experience: years
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Service Engineer on behalf of a leading service company operating within the heavy industrial sector offering mechanical, electrical and control services.
Due to company growth, we are looking to recruit an Electrical Service Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to provide Electrical support on a number of industrial sites including process plants, power stations, utilities, aggregate production sites, CHP plants and Petrochemical.
Ideally candidates will be time served within an electrical field and be 17th edition qualified. You must have demonstrable experience carrying out maintenance/ service works within heavy engineering sites.
* Maintain, repair and overhaul various equipment assets such as motors, basic electrical systems, control panels, conveyors, actuators, fault finding, transformers, generators, etc.
* Diagnosing electrical problems
* Keeping electrical maintenance and inspection logs/reports up to date
* Respond to reactive maintenance call outs
*High voltage experience would be an advantage but not essential.
* At all times comply with Health and Safety regulations
*Candidates must be time served within an Electrical discipline
* 17th edition wiring regulations
*Demonstrable experience carrying out Maintenance/Service within heavy engineering sectors ( Power stations, Utilities, Aggregate production sites, CHP plants and Petrochemical)
* Experience within the Aggregate industry would be an advantage
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency