Our client is a world leader in the manufacture and installation of Marble & Granite stone products working in a vast array of market sectors, including
With over 15 years experience in providing stone products and services to a number of prestigious projects. Working in Marble, Granite, Travertine, Onyx, Limestone, Slate, Sandstone and Quartz.
Services include Site Visits, Consultancy, Design, Material Selection, Fabrication, Installation and
- Complete knowledge about the product is necessary
- Need to Identifies business opportunities in the industry by researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Marble and Granite
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base for new business.
- Floating enquiry, preparing comparative charts, get assisting with product manager in rates finalization, etc.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Need to meet Architects, Interior Designer, Builders, Constructions Company & High network individuals & making presentation to them about our products.
- He will be responsible for sales and marketing to procure orders and develop new dealers and distributors basically field work in domestic market, handling existing client and finalization of deals with customers.
- Keep informed about the competitor’s selling policies, tactics, services and prices offered.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Achievement Orientation
- Ethical Behavior
- Ability to communicate with architects, engineers and field supervisor
- Ability to inspect the stone products for quality concerns