Continued expansion at this leading M&E Contractor, has created a new opportunity for an experienced Electrical Compliance Manager will be responsible for certification, auditing, and quality control across all areas of the electrical and data business.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring safe working processes, in conjunction with our existing HSQE team.
- Develop and implement Safe Systems of Work, and to work with our existing HSQE to ensure safe working practices are followed, providing support and training to our installation teams.
- Work with the company’s management teams, administrators and engineering teams.
- Liaise with external bodies – (such as NICEIC representatives or other registration bodies) as and when required.
- Ensure that the business complies with all aspects of NICEIC accreditation or other registration bodies and to communicate those requirements to the Contract Management Team and Engineering Teams.
- Provide any technical support as required and have contact with customers across the contract portfolio in relation to our NICEIC accreditation.
- Inspect Electrical installations carried out by the business to ensure full compliance with the IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 and that of the NICEIC requirements and standards.
- Inspect Electrical certification issued by engineers within the business and that of other sub-contractors to ensure full compliance with NICEIC requirements and standards
- Provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of Electrical Work
- Monitor compliance in relation to engineer’s electrical test equipment
- Develop toolbox talks in relation to Electrical Works / Certification
- Help develop bespoke training modules that may be used to assist in the training of engineers and that can be delivered across the business.
- Provide a monthly report for the Department Manager
- Maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an electrical background, either as time served electrician, or from an Electrical Engineering background.
- Up to date with current regulations, including 18th Edition Amendment 2 and EV charging requirements
- PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages.
- Extensive experience in both Commercial and Industrial environments
- Ideally, previous NICEIC Qualified Supervisor experience within the last 2 years
- Full British driving license
- Have a solid understanding of Safe Systems of Work, electrical compliance and electrical Health and Safety
- Have a good understanding of the technical aspects the role
- Able to produce RAMS and Scopes of Works
- Previous retail and fit out experience advantageous
Apex Resourcing Solutions is an employment business acting on behalf of this company