Continued expansion of this well established and reputable M&E Contractor has created a challenging new opportunity for an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Supervisor to provide supervision & direction to a team of engineers and specialist sub-contractors.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure all the operatives and specialist sub-contractors are maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
- Minimise exposure and risk across projects.
- Pursue excellence in all aspects of business.
- Plan and manage the team’s departmental activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
- Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
- Maintain and develop the corporate image and reputation of the company.
- Develop and maintain systems to established standards relating to all operational activities.
- Engage and manage subcontract resource.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Organise work groups and team meetings.
- Cross reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
- Act as a liaison to the relevant team/department Manager
- Work closely with customer representatives to ensure project is delivering agreed outputs.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications & skills;
- Project Small Works planned and reactive maintenance Supervision and management.
- Multi Skilled – Electrical Bias, knowledge of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Access control and Nurse Call System would be advantageous.
- Apprentice Trained/NVQ 3 minimum
- Level 3 Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above. IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)
- Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent.
Desirable but not essential
- Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Systems C&G 2396 or equivalent.
- NICEIC QS Experience
- BS 5266 Emergency Lighting
- BS 5839 Fire Alarms
- PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages.
Apex Engineering Recruitment is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of this client