We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor on behalf of one of the UK’s leading building services companies.
Established over 40 years, their head office is based in London, and they also have several over offices across the nation. They are known for their services in M&E, FM, Design and Construction.
They are a well-known company with hundreds of employees working for them. They work in a range of sectors including commercial, residential, health and transport.
As the Electrical Supervisor, you will spend 4 days on the tools and 1 day in the office. You will work on various mobile contracts including hospitals, schools, airports etc.
- To supervise contracts in an effective and efficient manner, meeting the requirements and expectations of the customers.
- Carry out auditing to our quality systems including; SHEQ, Compliance, and workmanship inspections.
- NICEIC Quality Supervising, checking electrical installations, auditing and issuing on NICEIC certification.
- Maintain a consistent high level of engineering standard.
- Attend regular meetings with the customer to discuss and appraise the performance of the contract.
- Produce quotations for small projects and extra works.
- Ensure all operatives are provided with the necessary resources, materials, tools, and information to enable them to carry out their duties and for ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to.
- Continuity of operatives rotas, ensuring an escalation procedure is in place, and routine call outs and holiday periods are covered accordingly.
- Assist in appointing sub contractors.
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant electrical qualifications, including 18th
- City & Guilds 2391 Test & Inspection.
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry.
- Previous experience supervising a team of trade staff.
- Strong, demonstrable competencies in building services trades.
- Commercially astute.
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety.
- Competent in the use of computers and data handling including Microsoft Office systems.
Note:- Apex Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency