Our client is a specialist property consultancy, providing the public, private and commercial sector with a multi-disciplined approach to a variety of property services including surveying, engineering and asset & estate management. Continued expansion has created a need for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join a team of expert building services engineers in a multi-disciplined environment.
- One of their key values is the personal development of all of their teams, and you will benefit from colleague mentorship for professional training as well as being able to apply your knowledge to a range of project work.
- You will support the delivery of project design and management across electrical service installations, using your industry and IT skills to create estimates, drawings and surveys to client specification.
- They prioritise the use of sustainable and renewable technologies, and you will have the opportunity to provide innovation into design work that promotes this.
- You should be a graduate Engineer ideally with at least 12 months relevant industry experience.
- The most important factor that they are looking for, is a passion to develop your career within electrical engineering. Demonstrated through your relevant education, professional membership (or pursuance of) and personal aptitude.
- You should be familiar with a range of IT programs, including Microsoft Office suit and design tools such as CAD.
- They have a collaborative working environment that delivers projects through multi-disciplined teams, and so your confidence engaging with internal and external stakeholders at all levels will be key.
- If you have experience working within an electrical design team, whether commercially or through a work placement, this will be beneficial, but not essential.
Apex Engineering Recruitment is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of his client