We are currently recruiting for a PFI Account Director for one the UK’s leading Facilities Management companies. This role has been created to help expand the existing PFI Team and also to help develop future work streams.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a well established team with contracts in excess of £10M .
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background working within a PFI Account Directors role with exposire to both Education and Healthcare based contracts. Must have a strong commercial / contractual background with a drive to strengthen and develop new and existing contracts for the business.
This is a national role and as such will require travel to sites across the UK – ideally candidates will be based in the Midlands but candidates based in the NW/ Yorkshire /NE will be considered with the relevant experience.
- Establish and maintain the consistent operational service level to ensure customer satisfaction and contract measures
- Provide support and coaching for Direct reports
- Ensure technical support and infrastructure is maintained at all times for the effective operation
- Ensure an affective process is in place for change management of the estate
- Inform the Sector Director of all contract issues that are likely to impact internally or externally
- Full understanding of contract requirements
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required
- Overall management of the process for procuring services from direct staff and third parties
- Ensure property site audits are undertaken on a regular basis and feedback is acted upon promptly and effectively
- Demonstrable experience within PFI Account Director role with exposure to education and healthcare contracts
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables within budgets in order to maximise the return
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships