Having recently been awarded several new contracts this leading national Building Services Consultancy is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Develop and present project design proposals to the client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose labour resource requirements, monitor time and disbursements spends and take remedial action as appropriate on allocating the charges to the individual job to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
- Manage, guide and develop technical subordinates in order that they may fully participate in their various teams.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- IEng with relevant experience
- HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, BIM, Revit and Auto Cad
- Wide breadth of experience and knowledge in Consultancy field, with detailed design skills in particular specialism.
- Appreciation of forms of agreement and contract documentation.
- A knowledge of job costing techniques.
- A knowledge of ISO 9001 & and ISO 14001
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency