We are currently recruiting for experienced Site Managers to work on various National Grid contracts throughout the UK, for a period of 3 to 6 months work, possibly longer.
- To be responsible at a site level for the safe delivery of NICAP (National Integrated Control & Protection) installations whilst conforming to both the clients and company’s QHSE requirements in accordance with current CDM & H&S legislation.
- To be responsible for achieving assigned KPI’s in relation to Health & Safety, Quality and Budget hours.
- To be a company ambassador whilst being responsible for maintaining and upholding the reputation and image of the client.
- To comply with the organisations policies, procedures and company handbook.
- Any other duties within the purpose, spirit and scope of the post as may be required from time to time.
- To uphold the reputation of the company both within and external to the direct working environment.
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with work colleagues and the customer at all times.
- Recent National Grid Site experience
- Competent Person and BESC Certification
- Either TP144 or TP137.11 Certification
- To have successfully completed Client Contractors National Safety Group Safety Passport Supervisor training
- Health and safety awareness training (IOSH, CITB, RoSPA, BSC etc), e.g. manual handling, (preferred qualified to minimum of Appointed Person), lifting operations (banksman/slinger), working at height, CDM, confined spaces etc.
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Management of Temporary Works (Awareness) Omnia Training
- CDM Training relevant to specific site responsibilities
- Strong and practical safety ethos
- Must be prepared to travel and work away at customer sites
- Full UK driving license.
Apex Engineering Solutions is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of this company.