Discipline: Airconditioning, CAD Draughting, Design, Mechanical
Speciality: AutoCAD, HVAC, Mechanical
UK Residency Required: Yes
Salary: £20000 - £22000
Apply by: 31/10/2017
Min Experience: years
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior / Graduate CAD Technician on a permanent basis to join an already well established and busy design team in their Manchester based office. The ideal candidate will have experience in producing detailed drawings in Autocad for Mechanical Building Services installations. This role is ideal for a driven graduate looking to join a growing business who is willing to invest heavily in the successful candidate.
* Experience using AutoCAD software is essential
*Knowledge of HVAC Mechanical/Building services
*The ability to work unaided with a level of initiative.
*Good knowledge of mechanical plant/products.
*Attention to detail
*Ability to produce new working drawings from proposed
scheme prints marked up for guidance.
* Must have worked in drawing office environments
Skills & Attributes
* Experienced with AutoCAD software essential
* Experienced in producing design drawings for mechanical building services.
*Ideally degree qualified
* Valid and clean UK driving licence
* Flexible approach regarding travel within UK and abroad
*Strong customer service skills