We are currently recruiting for a Scheduler on behalf of a national provider of sustainable heating solutions.
Their services include the design, installation, maintenance and management of plant rooms and heat networks on behalf of local authorities, universities, factories, housing associations, private landlords and utility energy suppliers.
As the Scheduler, you will report to the General Manager and be responsible for managing the preventative maintenance contracts undertaken by the business. You will also be responsible for manging the team logistics, with stock, asset management, reporting and invoicing key.
- Book in and arrange appointments with residents for maintenance and service work to be completed.
- Liaise with the Delivery Manager about engineer availability and help manage the engineer’s diaries.
- Ensure that any appointments are completed, and the outcomes have been recorded and closed out on the system.
- Report and update clients and senior management on progress of the preventative maintenance programme.
- Agree charges with clients if any out-of scope works are required.
- Manage stock levels and asset register through the use of Sage and other software programmes.
- Manage the despatch of equipment and invoice for all equipment sales.
- Invoice all maintenance visits, both preventative and reactive.
- Budget reporting and forecasting on equipment sales and maintenance revenues against business targets.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience dealing with Engineers and Customer in a site-based environment.
- Experience with project management/planning.
- Knowledge of Sage would be beneficial.
- Able to work independently to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good customers service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency. This is a permanent position.